Opening Conference (four-day retreat): June 8, 9, 10, & 11, 2017
Second Conference (three-day retreat): July 7, 8, & 9, 2017
Third Conference (three-day retreat): August 11, 12, & 13, 2017
Fourth Conference (three-day retreat): October 13, 14, & 15, 2017
Completion Conference (four day closing retreat/graduation): January 11, 12, 13 & 14, 2018
Each of our conferences will be conducted at a stunningly beautiful, private retreat facility in Ojai, California.
During our time together we will provide light breakfast items and enjoy a delicious, healthy lunch prepared by a local chef. Dinners are not included throughout the program. Please advise us if you have any food allergies or restrictions at the time of your registration.
ALM Program Tuition
The program tuition includes all necessary books and course materials, a light breakfast and catered lunches during our time in Ojai, CA. Coffee and tea are provided throughout the program. Please note: Accommodations are not included in the tuition. Students will be provided with a list of suggested accommodations upon enrollment.
Tuition Deposit and Payment Details:
• A tuition deposit of $2500 is required to secure your enrollment into the program
• The entire tuition balance is due and payable no later than 30 days from the start of the program.
• Discounts for couples are available, please inquire for details.
ALM Program Registration
To ensure maximum value and benefit to each and every student, the ALM Program
is limited to 20 participants. To register for our next program, there are two options:
1. Call Lindsey Welch, ALM Program Registrar at (805) 649-9988, or;
2. E-mail Lindsey Welch, ALM Program Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you a registration form.
For program testimonials, click here.
To learn more about ALM Program Leader, Scott Coady, click here.
Our Retreat Locations & Details
ALM Program Details
Conference Dates -Starts June 8th, 2017